A Low Risk Way To "Test Drive"
Dry Ice Blasting And The IceTech Equipment
Click Here To See Rental Machines & Info
Renting equipment is quickly becoming a popular alternative to owning equipment. More and more companies are switching to renting because of its many benefits.
In fact, renting is frequently chosen over owning when there is a:
- Desire to increase the capital base but not the capital investment.
- Need for the use of a piece of equipment which cannot be purchased.
- Desire to try a product or experiment with other models, brands, etc.
- Desire to save storage space.
IceTech Dry Ice Blasting Systems
- Uses Up To 60% Less Dry Ice
- Uses Less Compressed Air
- Exceptional Training & Service CD's
- Spare Parts Up To 150% Less Expensive Than Competition
- Simple: Only Essential Gauges
- Profitable: More Bids, More Jobs
- Electrically-Driven Single Hose Machine
- No Pop Rivets: Need only pliers, screwdriver, and an Allen Wrench
- Very Compact
- Easily Maneuvered On Jobs
- Broadest Range Of Jobs: up to 230 PSI
- Non-Corrosive: 100% Stainless Steel
- 32 Feet Of Blasting Hose: Included
- 32 Feet Of Air Hose: Included