IceTech dry ice blasting and dry ice manufacturing equipment is the ideal choice for several reasons, including:
Consumption of Dry Ice and Compressed Air
- IceTech equipment uses up to 60% less dry ice than that
of our competitors but you still obtain the same or even
higher cleaning results.
- One machine working 2 hours/day could mean additional
costs of up to USD 10,360 p.a. on dry ice only.
- IceTech machines use less compressed air; in most cases
you can apply the existing air supply.
- Purchase of a competitor's system may require further
investments in additional air supply equipment.
- IceTech Inc. offers a 24 hour hotline service /
7 days a week. Actually it is our experience that 90%
of all problems are solved on the phone.
- Avoid expensive and time-consuming service contracts;
our service CDs and the trouble shooter in our manual enable you
to handle most of the repairs / part replacements that may occur.
- Spare parts are shipped and delivered from stock via courier
within 24 hours provided that you place your order by
12.00 noon eastern time.
A very significant cost consideration is spare parts. Below is a simple chart showing how much less expensive IceTech spare parts are compared to that of the competition:
|Blasting gun, standard
||up to 149% more expensive
|Round nozzle, 7 mm
||up to 186% more expensive
||up to 94% more expensive